CREATIVE HAVEN LA IS A STYLISH AND INTIMATE WORKSHOP VENUE & PRIVATE MEETING SPACE IN WEST LOS ANGELES THAT CAN BE RENTED BY THE HOUR OR DAY! Founded by Jessica Carrillo, Owner of Art & Soul Events and Founder of LA Wedding Vendors & Creatives.Read More
Hi everyone! My name is Alyssa and I'm the owner and calligrapher over at parrischic.com. I'm so excited to be here today chatting with you all about my next calligraphy workshop, coming to you in Los Angeles, CA! This class is turning out to be one of the best ones yet and I sure hope you can join us! If you happen to have been bitten by the calligraphy bug or have always wanted to learn, now is your chance. The day is going to be full of pretty flowers, tufted sofas, giveaway goodies, swag bags, sweet friends, and of course all the calligraphy you can take in! We'll spend about two hours working through the basic strokes of modern calligraphy and have you writing like a pro by the end of it so that you can finally get those gorgeous hand-written letters out! Won't you come join us?
Who - YOU! Joining me and so many other creatives
What - A beginner’s modern calligraphy class by Parris Chic Boutique
Where - Ruby Street in Los Angeles, CA. The prettiest old church turned into venue
When - Sunday, July 31st at 11am
(And here’s where it get’s good!) What’s included:
- You will receive this modern calligraphy kit complete with a cute little bottle of ink, an oblique pen, nibs, pretty instructions, and a fun lettering pencil.
- A full calligraphy lesson including tons of one on one time with instructor Alyssa Thiel so that you can walk away a calligraphy professional, knowing all the ins and outs of the lettering tools.
- This will be a brunch themed workshop, including a mimosa bar with champagne from Le Grand Courtage, donuts, and many other brunch goodies.
- Honeybook will be providing some swag bags for each student to take home!
- We’ll have many giveaways including some from Plum Pretty Sugar, Honeybook, and of course Parris Chic Boutique!
- The jam-packed two-hour workshop will be filled to the brim with mingling, selfie-booths, mimosas, friends, gorgeous furniture, pretty flowers, some of LA’s favorite bloggers, and of course, everything to do with calligraphy!