My name is Jessica and I'm so glad you're here! I'm obsessed with weddings and my heart is at the core of Art & Soul Events. I feel so THANKFUL that I get to spend my days with amazing couples while we plan one of their life's major milestones.
Weddings are a big deal, and I don't take that responsibility lightly. My goal is to streamline the wedding planning process for you and make it enjoyable and easy for you to navigate. I have the tools, advice, resources, and experience that will save you time and money. I have relationships with a network of talented & trustworthy vendors to connect you with. I'll cheer you on and guide you through the stressful bits. It's my hope that we will develop a friendship along the way!
I have a rebellious spirit and tend to lean a bit non-traditional. I believe in creating weddings that are fun, out of the box, that reflect my couple's aesthetic and style. I will encourage you to make thoughtful decisions that are true to your priorities, personalities, and relationship. I don't believe that things have to be done the way they have always been done.
ART & SOUL EVENTS MIGHT BE THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER FOR YOU IF....
- You describe your wedding as a party or celebration, and you're going light on tradition and heavy on fun
- You plan to get married in a unique location: a boulder cove, forest, warehouse, farm, or an Art Deco treasure
- You have an eye for details and design
- You understand the value of a great photographer
- You want your guests to have a unique experience and delicious food is high on your priority list
- You want a planner to collaborate and share ideas with, who will be just as pumped up about your wedding as you are
We are based in Los Angeles, but we LOVE to travel! Our weddings often take us on adventures all over Southern California and the central coast. You'll often find us planning and designing weddings in Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, wine country, Santa Cruz, the Sequoias, and beyond. We jump at the chance to conquer a new venue or town!
I was born and raised in Los Angeles! Mexican food is my weakness and Paco's is my favorite restaurant in town.
I played the drums in high school, briefly went to beauty school, and I graduated from film school with a BA in Cinema & Television Production.
I met Hector on a weekend girl's trip to San Francisco and we got married in Santa Barbara.
I'm a MOM to a sweet & sassy toddler, Jordan Olivia and two Lhasa Apsos, Bibi & Bully.
Concerts, comedy shows, boozy brunches, and Disney Adventures are my happy place.