be Bold and do your thing!
My name is Jessica and I'm so glad you're here! It's safe to say that I'm obsessed with weddings and my heart is at the core of Art & Soul Events. I feel so lucky that I get to spend my days with amazing couples while we plan one of their life's major milestones.
Weddings are a big deal, and I don't take that responsibility lightly. My goal is to streamline the wedding planning process for you and make it enjoyable and easy for you to navigate. I have the tools, advice, resources, and experience that will save you time and money. I have relationships with a network of talented & trustworthy vendors to connect you with. I'll cheer you on and guide you through the stressful bits. It's my hope that we will develop a friendship along the way!
I have a rebellious spirit and tend to lean a bit non-traditional. I believe in creating weddings that are fun, out of the box, that reflect my couple's aesthetic and style. I will encourage you to make thoughtful decisions that are true to your priorities, personalities, and relationship. I don't believe that things have to be done the way they have always been done.
We might be perfect for eachother if.....
- You describe your wedding as a party or celebration, and you're going light on tradition and heavy on fun
- You plan to get married in a unique location: a boulder cove, forest, warehouse, farm, or perhaps an Art Deco treasure
- You have an eye for details and you care about wedding design
- You understand the value of a great photographer
- You want your guests to have a unique experience and delicious food is high on your priority list
- You want a planner to collaborate and share ideas with, who will be just as pumped up about your wedding as you are
Are we soulmates? If so, CONTACT me!
Read LOVE NOTES and rave reviews from our Art & Soul Couples.
Mexican food is my weakness and Paco's is my favorite restaurant in Los Angeles.
I played the drums in high school, briefly went to beauty school, and I graduated from film school with a BA in Cinema & Television Production.
I spend my free time with my husband Hector, my little monster Jordan Olivia, and our two dogs - Bibi and Bully.
I love to entertain and when I throw a party, I throw a PARTY!